Automobile Accident – What Type is Yours?
If an automobile accident is only a showbiz star, it may be the most eminent action artist for the drivers, pedestrians, passengers, and traffic enforcers. It is because its movie is not recorded, but live. And the characters, blood, and injuries are real. However, such is not the case in reality for almost all driving people consider this “yet-to-be known” star as an ex-convict of many untimely deaths.
Yes, automobile or car accident itself has its own causes and effects. The former and the latter can’t, however, be determined without knowing first the types which they have originated. Obviously, the types of car accident matter for it is where the injuries or damages depend. The following are few of the common types of car accidents:
• Collision caused by driving under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs – This type seems explanatory, but you would not fully understand its consequences until you know that this one is the most dangerous because the impact is not easy to imagine. Proof of this claim are the victims or drivers who suffered from brain injuries and other serious physical damages.
• Head-of-Cars collision – It is common when both cars are traveling in opposite roads. The vehicles, as a result, crashed on their heads, and it damages the car engines and injures both drivers.
• Collision with Pedestrian – A pedestrian usually becomes involved in a car accident when he was hit while crossing to the other side of the road. The victim, while crossing, may have not noticed the car, or the driver himself had not seen him crossing.
• Collisions as caused of distraction – Electronic devices such as cell phones and ipods are usually the objects of blame for drivers who were tempted to use them while driving. As a consequence of such negligence, accident happens.
• Back collision – It happens when a car stopped abruptly and the following car didn’t notice it. In this case, it is either the fault of the drivers or the defective traffic signs.
• Multiple vehicles accident – This is often the result of bad weather and reckless driving. In high ways where traffic is common, this is not uncommon. It also happens in intersections.
• Collision due to wrong mirror view – This always happens in parking space when a driver wrongly estimate the fitted area for the size of his car, or didn’t see another car while backing out.
Worthy of note that the types of car accidents are not limited to the above-mentioned. In some cases in other states, there are more worst types that are very fatal.
At any rate, knowing them is greatly helpful in understanding why accidents happen in such a strange way. And you may then be able to ascertain the causes, and eventually explain the effects. Apparently, one effect or consequence you might be facing if you are involved in car accidents is the legal one. Thus, at such juncture, you really need an accident lawyer to defend and/or fight your right to just compensation for injuries and damages.
Definitely! Regardless of what type of accident is yours, the Ledger & Associates is the right law firm for you! With a competent attorney, you will certainly win the case. Call us: 800-300-0001.